CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

✖『Taiwan Life at 4th week』✖






Today is the 4th week i at Taiwan.

My school, Tam Kang University.

I meet many friends at my school.

Sounds so good.

They are very kind and willing to help me.





For the 1st week im here,

I felt lonely.

Everything has changed.

I cant ever drive my Kembara go hang around.

Can't go out till late in the night.

Can't saw malay ^^

Can't saw proton.






Hmm...

My new room is good.

It is a bit larger than my room at Malaysia.

Important is , my room have air-cond.

Jesus!! I like it~

But senior said that,

electric and water usage amount not include in the room rental fee.

OMG!!

Then mean I need to pay extra fee for ele and water.

Hehe..

But never mind, as long as I can enjoy my study at here then enough.













copy right reserved
written by yii


2 comments:

Nicco Tou said...

yii you went taiwan dy orh?
enjoy yourself at there yar. =)

yii said...

hehe..still Okie loh~
U ?
preparing for UEC?