CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 19, 2009

✖『Miss My dear Friends』✖

Almost 2 months I being at Taiwan.
Every gloomy night, I missing my friends
that now located at Malaysia.
Thinking the happy time when being with them.
Suffering,Happy,Sad,Mad.....
All we pass through together.
Did you guys being well at there?
Did you guys feel any loneliness without me ?
Did you guys can solve problems without
a hitch when I'm not there?
Haha~
I guess you guys be sure will miss me
same as I miss you all.
Hope you guys happy and found your own
way in your life.
Remember: Take care yourself.


Ray bought a new laptop without my permission xD.
Martin bankrupt .
Kah Ming go sing-K with others T_T.
KFC go clubbing. WTF!!! Din't wait for me.
CBS still the same,Godlike+ing at home.
HanYen and CY starting their love.
(doesn't mean they 2 gay couple)
Alex? Still the shit ~ But gambateh xD















copy right reserved
written by yii

No comments: