CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

✖『Xi Men Ding』✖





Feel that's boring staying at home on weekend.
One of my house-mate,Hee invite me to go for a walk.
He said that he want to buy some sweater,because
the weather at here is cool.
So we went out about 4p.m.
Meet our Chung Hua friends.
And a HongKong guy.
Hongkong guy look nice and friendly.

We took MRT to Xi Men Ding.
By taking MRT, I listen to my mp3 and sleep.
Wish to meet some pretty girl at Xi Men Ding.
xD
But Taiwan is full of pretty girls.
I saw many when we are in MRT and streets.
People from ancient times say "less is more"
Taiwan many pretty girls.
Then what is precious for the boys at here?
I don't know.
Maybe I will get known soon ^^









copy right reserved
written by yii


No comments: