CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 20, 2009

✖『The 1st Exam in Uni is Over』✖













2 and half months I have been in Taiwan.
Time pass very fast.
Today, is Friday.
School exam end.
And all my fellow Taiwanese friend
go back to their home.
Stay together with their family.
Or
Go for honey moon with their honey.
My housemate and Malaysian senior
will go for clubbing tonight.
But I didn't joined them.
Honey,see I am good boy. xD

What am I?
Staying at home ^^
This is not bad for me.
I chat with my honey in MSN or SMS.
This sounds so sweet.
Just two of us.
I wonder if honey come Taiwan,
How sweet is that.
Only 2 of us in our world.
In other country.
Great!!

We can have a brand new world.
Start our new life at here.
Start a new way to study.
Start a new family in rental house.
Start a new journey of our life.


Let's talk about my exam.
Something terrible happened.
One of my course named "liberalism"
I get sick of it.
Langsung tak tahu teacher cakap apa!
When the exam,
I just pass up the answer paper with copy the questions.
@_@
Hope teacher will give me some marks =]
And some of the traditional Chinese words is hard for me.
So complicated.
Hard to write !!
Hope I can get good result in my 1st exam.








copy right reserved
written by yii


No comments: