CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

✖『My Honey Ling』✖






Honey LingLing.
Since I leave Malaysia,
we have 73days din't meet.
I miss you hug and kiss.
I felt my life at Taiwan was empty
without you beside me.
Izzit you too ?

Still have 67days to go.
This week, you will face your SPM exam.
I think it is hard for you.
But you can do it.I trust you.


At here ,
I'm sorry for can't be with you
to face your exam.
Hope you can get a fantastic result.
And show your mum & dad that you are studying.
Not just always playing and not a little girl anymore.
But in my heart, you always are my little honey.
I'll protect you whatever happened.

Next year,honey will come Taiwan
and study together with me.
When I think this,
I feel very exciting.
Hope we can start
our new life at Taiwan.
^^










copy right reserved
written by yii



No comments: